“It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on his not understanding it.” Upton Sinclair.
1. They change BEFORE they have to. They don’t wait for all the data to arrive. They act.
2. They do not tweak. They see a new way.
3. The underdog knows the difference between the cook and the chef: Invention.
4. The underdog knows the difference between an assumption and a truth: First principles.
5. The underdog knows its weakness. And how to make it a strength.
6. They don’t care too much. They don’t care too little. They are in flow.
7. They don’t try to do many things; they focus on one. They protect their energy.
8. They have the conviction to keep going. Belief before proof.
9. The team is all verb. Their grit is fuelled by the change they are about to make in the world.