1. Your best people are not leaving despite getting tempting offers.
2. When you advertise for a job, you get hundreds of people apply.
3. You are not looking at the competition. But they have their nose pushed against the window to see what you are doing next.
4. The team know they are doing something that matters. And to them, that is all that matters.
5. The metric you are scaling is influence.
6. You keep getting emails from money folk who want to have a coffee. And a chat.
7. Everyone understands they can do their life’s work here.