1. You have the same number of hours as everyone else. You can’t do everything. You can’t be everywhere. Choose where you can win. Only play there.
2. The constraint increases creativity.
3. The small budget is not a problem. Small ideas are.
4. Underdogs can take risks.
5. The role of the founder is to tell the story.
6. Never underestimate the importance of the story.
7. Skills can be taught. Hunger can’t. Hire for hunger.
8. Have a big enemy. And it’s not another brand.
9. A small team travels fast. Speed matters
10. Make the journey fun.