1. Thank you to Gareth for making me go swimming this morning. It was cold. Doing difficult things makes me feel alive.
2. Thank you to xxxxxxx for accepting our job offer. I get so excited about building a team.
3. Thank you to Mary on zoom today. From Ghana to launching satellites. Amazing people are amazing.
4. It’s never easy seeing your eldest daughter sobbing on her bedroom floor. Being a student is tough right now. It will get better.
5. To the local tyre guy. He checked for a puncture that wasn’t there. And didn’t charge me.
6. To Chris for saying 12 years ago he was going to weave a British Selvedge. And this week we did a recording to promote it.
7. To the team for organising a little thank you tonight. Nice.
8. To the hotel in North Wales for making another thank you happen. Touchwood, it worked.
9. To the 4pm zoom that has become more important to me than I ever imagined. Community matters.
10. To Donny for my Friday end of the day massage. As Do speakers know, he is a legend. They say it takes ten years to make a friend, we are good friends.
It’s good to pause and reflect, the weeks fly by.
But we have to find the time to say a little thank you.